Looking for a business speaker for your next business breakfast, corporate event, conference or AGM?
Stewart Clark is an experienced and engaging business speaker who presents to Melbourne business and community groups on a range of business and finance topics – delivering money-saving and money-making messages in a light and entertaining manner.
Drawing on his successful 27+ year business career working for two of Australia’s big banks, Stewart shares his insider knowledge and tips on topics such as profit improvement, business growth and the creation of saleable business value.
Stewart’s presentations feature powerful DIY steps for the audience to take-away and apply to their businesses.
Recent speaking events includes business groups, industry forums along with internal seminars and training for some larger corporates.
- Strategies to energise your bottom line
- Shark v. Anemone – what sort of marketer are you?
- Understanding your Overhead Cost Recovery Rate
- Banking – how to appeal to the real decision maker
- Chasing your Target Market
- 7 reasons why you should know your cash cycle
- Expenses – Moths in your pocket
- Risk – A factor of time
- Succession – preparing your business for sale for maximum return
- Communication – it’s never the message, always the delivery
Nothing listed which matches your audience, or are you looking for a specific speaking topic?
To discuss the most valuable topics for your audience, contact Stewart on 1300 626 488.