What our customers say:
Stewart was instrumental in providing professional guidance and advice when we decided to change our business direction several years ago. He worked with us in designing a whole new operational process, reporting templates and risk controls for the business. He also brought our business into the new age of social media which had an immediate effect of increased enquiries and increased client base.
This has meant that we are not only providing a better of level of service to our customers, but we are more efficient in delivering our reporting without compromising the content.
The greater efficiency in delivering reporting has increased the company’s profit margin. For some years now Stewart has continued to review the business with us and provide strategies to ensure our business remains efficient and to provide us more time outside the business.
I would highly recommend Stewart to anybody looking to maximise their business potential.
A dedicated business coach can help you overcome business challenges, take your business to the next level or simply be a source of knowledge and guidance on your business journey.
Our Business Mentoring Program is specifically designed for Melbourne business owners who are ready to seek out the rewards of a successful business.
You'll get one-on-one business advice and guidance from your very own, dedicated business coach who'll work with you to overcome YOUR business challenges, which might include:
- Management issues
- Staffing problems
- Insufficient sales
- Poor marketing
- Cashflow constraints
- Poor productivity
- Lack of focus and direction
What you get from the Business Mentor Program
- Initial business assessment review and written report
- Dedicated two hours each month with an experienced business advisor
- A structured DIY business improvement program tailored to your business
- Vision, planning, milestones and accountability tracking to ensure you get the work done
- Tools and templates to guide your business improvement or tame your challenge
- Email access for between meeting items
- On demand phone access for quick questions to keep the improvement process moving
- Monthly newsletter and access to an online library of business improvement topics
Plus, you receive our detailed Business Diagnostic as a bonus when you sign-up to a program.
The Business Mentoring Program is $745 per month, plus GST.
With no lock in fee, no fixed term contract and no break clause, the Business Mentoring Program is ideal for businesses on a limited budget looking to make positive changes under the guidance of an experienced business coach.
Contact us to find out more about the Business Mentoring Program and whether its right for your business.