What our customers say:
Stewart Clark was recommended by a mutual connection. From the moment Stewart entered my office I felt a sense of calmness come over me. I called Stewart because I am a business owner with no partner and I had many ideas for the business but no one to share ideas and strategies with.
Stewart and I have worked closely over the past four months and together have managed to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and professionalism of my commercial plumbing business. He has also been an incredible support in helping me to achieve my dream of establishing a new residential maintenance company. He assisted in everything from developing the vision and name for the company, through to assisting with website development, business cards, vehicle signage, marketing and sales strategies. Additionally, his financial advice and guidance around human resourcing for both my companies has always been sound and insightful. The strength of Stewarts service is his vastness of knowledge and the diversity of his skills. He is a great sounding board and would be an asset to any business owner.
A dedicated business coach can help you overcome business challenges, take your business to the next level or simply be a source of knowledge and guidance on your business journey.
Our Business Mentoring Program is specifically designed for Melbourne business owners who are ready to seek out the rewards of a successful business.
You'll get one-on-one business advice and guidance from your very own, dedicated business coach who'll work with you to overcome YOUR business challenges, which might include:
- Management issues
- Staffing problems
- Insufficient sales
- Poor marketing
- Cashflow constraints
- Poor productivity
- Lack of focus and direction
What you get from the Business Mentor Program
- Initial business assessment review and written report
- Dedicated two hours each month with an experienced business advisor
- A structured DIY business improvement program tailored to your business
- Vision, planning, milestones and accountability tracking to ensure you get the work done
- Tools and templates to guide your business improvement or tame your challenge
- Email access for between meeting items
- On demand phone access for quick questions to keep the improvement process moving
- Monthly newsletter and access to an online library of business improvement topics
Plus, you receive our detailed Business Diagnostic as a bonus when you sign-up to a program.
The Business Mentoring Program is $745 per month, plus GST.
With no lock in fee, no fixed term contract and no break clause, the Business Mentoring Program is ideal for businesses on a limited budget looking to make positive changes under the guidance of an experienced business coach.
Contact us to find out more about the Business Mentoring Program and whether its right for your business.