Book Stewart Clark to speak at your next business event
Looking for a business speaker for your next business breakfast, corporate event, conference or AGM?
Stewart Clark is an experienced and engaging business speaker who presents to Melbourne business and community groups on a range of business and finance topics – delivering money-saving and money-making messages in a light and entertaining manner.
Drawing on his successful 27+ year business career working for two of Australia’s big banks, Stewart shares his insider knowledge and tips on topics such as profit improvement, business growth and the creation of saleable business value.
Stewart’s presentations feature powerful DIY steps for the audience to take-away and apply to their businesses.
Recent speaking events includes services clubs (Rotary), business groups (Business Wealth Seminar / Whitehorse Business Group / Knox Taxation Group etc) along with internal seminars and training for some major corporates.
- Sudoku – its message for business and how it relates
- Strategies to energise your bottom line
- Shark v. Anemone – what sort of marketer are you?
- Banking – how to appeal to the real decision maker
- 7 reasons why you should know your cash cycle
- Decisions – play them forward three hands
- Expenses – Moths in your pocket
- Risk - A factor of time
- Succession – preparing your business for sale for maximum return
- Banking Risk Grades – what are they and how they can kill your loan application
- Communication – it’s never the message, always the delivery
Nothing listed which matches your audience, or are you looking for a specific speaking topic?
To discuss the most valuable topics for your audience, contact Stewart on 0447 626 488.