What our customers say:
Stewart and SCS have been excellent at setting up a template and making sure that the deliverables are achieved as set out. The clarity in communication and setting realisable expectations is much appreciated.
A dedicated business coach can help you overcome business challenges, take your business to the next level or simply be a source of knowledge and guidance on your business journey.
Our Business Mentoring Program is specifically designed for Melbourne* business owners who are ready to seek out the rewards of a successful business.
You'll get expert business advice and guidance from your very own, dedicated business coach who'll work with you to overcome YOUR business challenges, which might include:
- Management issues
- Staffing problems
- Insufficient sales
- Poor marketing
- Cashflow constraints
- Poor productivity
- Lack of focus and direction
* not in Melbourne? - call us to discuss how our Virtual Coaching Sessions could work for your business.
What you get from the Business Mentor Program
- Initial business assessment review and findings
- Dedicated two meeting each month with an experienced business advisor
- A structured DIY business improvement program tailored to your business
- Vision, planning, milestones and accountability tracking to ensure you get the work done
- Tools and templates to guide your business improvement or tame your challenge
- Email access for between meeting items
- On demand phone access for quick questions to keep the improvement process moving
- Newsletter and access to an online library of business improvement topics
The Business Mentoring Program is avaialbe in two forms, with our full Business - Mentor on Demand program at $745 per month, plus GST, or our Business - Mentor on Demand GROUP program for $375 per month, plus GST.
Plus, with our full program - you receive full access to our Online Coaching platform and tools.
With no lock in fee, no fixed term contract and no break clause, the Business Mentoring Program is ideal for businesses on a limited budget looking to make positive changes under the guidance of an experienced business coach.
Contact us to find out more about the Business Mentoring Program and whether its right for your business.